I have been making videos on YouTube for a few years now, I feel like I have a firm understanding on key features that can help you become successful on YouTube:
- Find a niche that works for you.
- Create a username that is easy to remember and relates to your content.
- Create content that you enjoy and that will relate to the niche market that you are targeting.
- Create social networking pages that your audience can join: Google +, Facebook group, Twitter page and anything else you can get people to follow.
- Advertise every video you release on your social network sites, word of mouth, forums and whatever else it takes to let people know about your latest video.
- Create annotations that can link viewers to previous videos as well as a “Subscribe for more” annotation.
- Create an excellent rapport for yourself within the YouTube community: Add contacts, Message YouTubers, Comment on videos/channels.
- Creating videos with other YouTubers who have similar content can bring in a whole new audience. I love making videos with other YouTubers, if you are interested check out my Work with me/Collaboration videos section
- If you have quality content and you genuinely commit yourself, there is no reason why you can’t be successful.